Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

New Year's Eve

Belated New Year's Eve mani.
First of all: Happy New Year!

While on holidays I broke a ring finger nail very badly, so this time my little sister lent me her nails.
But on my holidays not only broken nails happened, I took the opportunity to buy the interesting polishes by Dance Legend, which are sold in Belarus in shops.

One of the first purchases was the "chameleon" polish, better known as duochrome. The base colour is deep blue and it turns purple at some angle of view (look at the point and middle fingers). It's the nuance 091 Boggs.

The white accent nail was done with Yves Rocher tiny "vial" of Blanc neige.
The images on all nails except the thumb are from Sugar Bubbles New Year and Christmas plates.


And the fireworks on the thumbs are stamped with Bunny Nails festive plate HD-E. I took different metallic polished for it, because the fireworks are usually colorful. :)

My sis is holding another polish by Dance Legend, I'll write about it later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen