Freitag, 24. Januar 2014

ColorShow Stripped Nudes

Hello!
After some weeks of relatively high stress in my job, I went to check on the drogery shops, andI discovered so many new releases... I just cannot keep up with buying!
Maybelline brought out the new series Stripped Nudes.
I don't know exactly, what colours are in the palette of Stripped Nudes, because they were almost all sold out. I managed to secure the two following colours: Bare it all and Bronze me up.
The nude shade has relatively good covering power: two coats are enough to cover the nail completely. It's plain colour without glitter or shimmer, and is has a glossy finish.
Glittery Bronze me up contains larger slightly curled hexagons and small glitter in the same copper colour. You have to paint some more coats (I did three or four).
And for the good company I dug out my old good Copper Cabana by Catrice, which is great colour and also stamps well. It's MoYou London Pro collection 14.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow copper Cabana is amazing! I need that for sure. I love your rings by the way. So pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks!
      Midi rings seem to be a trend nowadays. First seen by a blogger in Adventure in Stamping, and then I found some in the local shops. :)

      Löschen