Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Amazing Emerald Holo

As I wrote on 4th of January, I was spending my holiday money buying Dance Legend. Actually the polishes are nor that cheap for Belarusian conditions. For interesting series like holos and other effect polishes the price was at least about 7.60 € (99000 BYR). For me it was a very good deal, because buying in internet would cost more and cause shipping fee. Moreover the manufacturer doesn't sell outside Russia directly.

One of my new favorites is the emerald green holographic from the collection "New Prism":
It's number 12 and named "Android". Imagine the android mascot robot in this shade!


This time my sister provided her nail space again for my exercises on decal technique.

The accent nail is painted with light green chrome by Artdeco. The stamping image comes from the big stamping plate Dashica SdP J. I coloured it just on stamper with some other polishes.


2 Kommentare: