Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

Mani with three purples

Hi!
Today's challenge in the FB group Adventures in Stamping is mani with three purples.
So I thought of many purples that I used to rarely and of not even used stamping plates.
And that's what came out.


As a base I painted plain white polish. The OPI Nicole Count on me is very translucent, I painted like 5 coats over white colour to get near the colour of polish in the bottle.
Then I stamped with Maybelline Colorama Lavender Lies grass and little butterflies from the Mother Nature Collection 01 by MoYou.
Oh, almost forgot, that the middle finger and thumb are stamped also with Konad purple metallic.
Then I put larger butterflies from the other MoYou plate Kitty collection 01, using violet electrique.

Then I added some glitter to butterfly wings and to the "ground".



OPI Nicole Count on me has got a blueish nuance at some angles of view.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen