Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello and belated merry Christmas!

Прывітанне і спазнёныя вітанні да Калядаў!

Unfortunately I am divided from my polish collection and majority of other stuff, because I am on vacation in Belarus. I took something with me, how could I restrain from nail painting the whole holidays?
And for Christmas time and theme I had in my luggage the new creation by ASTOR with "smooth velvet effect". Good as Gold is also a suitable companion for creating a matte gradient.

На жаль, я мусіла развітацца з маёй калекцыяй лакаў і іншых прыладаў для нэйл-арту, таму што я зноў на радзіме - у Беларусі. Некаторыя прылады я ўзяла з сабой, бо як сапраўдны лакаманьяк не магла інакш. У маім багажы знайшліся прыдатныя для каляднай тэматыцы фарбы і шаблоны. Новы лак ад  ASTOR з матавым вельветавым эфектам. З залатым лакам essie (Good as Gold) я зрабіла градыент і настэмпіла залатыя зорачкі на цёмнай частцы градыенту з новых шаблонаў Банні Нэйлз.


Then I stampes with gold the stars (Bunny Nails HD-E) and with black the nativity scene on the middle finger and the rest of it on the thumb nail. The three cute magi are walking towards the nativity set on my ring and pinky fingers. All stamping images are from the new plates by Bunny Nails HD-F and HD-E.

Таксама з шаблонаў Bunny Nails HD-F і HD-E паходзяць і астатнія выявы: яслі і тры сімпатычныя мудрацы, якія крочаць да яслей па маіх безыменным і мезеным пазногцях.


1 Kommentar: