Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013

Three Blues

Challenge on Adventures is Stamping: Mani using three blues.
Man, was that hard to choose only three of blues! Blue is one of my favorite colours anyway, I've got many shades, but not every of them qualifies for stamping. First thought was about some snowy motives, but I already used them for an other challenge, so I took just some paisleys and filled them with colour.
Base: 010 frosted mint by p2 from Snow Kissed collection. Stamping: Konad ultramarine, Konad light blue and essence 158 if i were a boy. For two accent nails I prepared stamping decals with Dashica SdP-39 plate. There are also if I were a boy, Konad light blue and IsaDora 684 Dazzling Acqua in decals. The other motives are from three essence plates (it's a shame they don't have any serial numbers, no idea how do distinguish them...) And some glitter. Blue, of course.
For decals I used also Catrice Gel Like top coat. It was pretty good, but still a bit smearing images... I hoped to find a substitute for Seche Vite, but Seche is still the best top coat in terms of stamping.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen