Montag, 25. März 2013

Water Colour

Day 15 of Laid Back 31 Day Challenge - Water Colour.
Water colour is a technique to thin down drops of colour polishes with acetone so that they look like watercolour. The base is usually white. I did it also over white. I don't own pure acetone, so I took polish remover with acetone instead. Maybe that was the reason, but watering down war probably not watery enough or the polish would get thicker too soon, so that the colours are not homogenously smooth. The thin top coat by p2 (glamorous FINISH nail art top coat), that I don't normally use because it tends to smut my stamping if it's done with intense dark colours, helped a little to smooth the areas of different colours and kind of blended them.
To smoothen colours even more I used another top coat by p2 - silver matte.
And then I thought that in this purply mist some mystic "fern" should grow: it's one of the first essence stamping plates and Insta-Dri Blazing Blue:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen