Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Colour Opposites

Day 16 of Laid Back 31 Day Challenge - Colour Opposites

First I had to confirm if I understand the colour opposites correctly. Generally I did, but my knowledge about colours was limited to some pairs like green - red. And I thought that blue would be opposed by yellow. But I learned from this circle the true opposite pair is blue and orange.

It was all the way better for me, because some time ago I spotted a lovely sweater with blue and orange stripes. It inspired me to do a mani with that colours.


I applied white polish as a base, stamped the knitted pattern from KONAD plate m69 and then painted orange and blue stripes:
Blue for stamping and stripes was Insta-Dri Blazing Blue. I mixed the orange colour from some other polishes like more intense orange and yellow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen