Sonntag, 31. März 2013

A new technique

Day 17 of Laid Back 31 Day Challenge - A new technique
Well, I found water marbling amazing when other people do it on tutorials. But my trial is not that pretty. God knows how much polish I used for experimenting, what colours/ polishes would work and how to create some kind of good patterns... *sigh* The only thing I discovered so far, that among not expensive polishes the best choice would be p2 and misslyn, then some colours by catrice and essence would also work. Metallics and other polishes with glitters are generally bad for water marbling.

So and here is my miserable failure with egg colours since we have Easter today. White is snow-white by misslyn, and yellow polish is p2 Color Victim 790 summer to go!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen