Freitag, 29. März 2013

Incognito!

Who could imagine that? Incognito Nails got their own chewing gums! Look here:

No-no, I didn't lobby the board of directors of Perfetti Van Melle (manufacturer of MENTOS) for creating my special incognito flavour. They just came alone to the idea of incognito. :) Because incognito sounds enigmatic and certainly cool :)
I could not ignore such lucky coincidence and bought it. As well I was eager to create a mani matching the design of incognito bubblegums. First of all I added two polishes to my collection:


They belong to the new stock of polishes by p2. Color Victim is an old polish subline. But the colour 920 up in the air! is new.

And the other one with deep royal blue colour is a new line with the pretension to look like gel nails. I don't know why are they all struggling for "gel look". Is that so desirable? Also Catrice claimed their new stock to be "gel look quality"...

Anyway gel look or not I found this couple to be perfect match for my incognito design.
The royal blue which is called 110 ocean lady. I used it for all nails. For the accent nail I sponged both colour like gradient techniqie.
The question marks are from the stamping plate GALS GA43 (Fairy Set). To get them coloured I used tip from this blog. The idea was to let the pattern dry on your stamper, colour it on stamper, let it dry. Then you paint a top coat over it, let it dry once again and then you can peel it off and use on your nail like a decal. It's easier and funnier then the technique of double stamping, in which I would never succeed. My stamper (just like some Russian saying about bombs is) never hits the exactly same ground twice. :) I used acrylic paints and also polishes for colouring of question marks.

Here you can better see the "gel like look" of the new p2 polish. Isn't it super glossy? You can even see my camera in the reflection on the nails...
And here we are together: incognito nails and incognito bubblegums. :)
I have to say, the flavour of them (I mean the chewing gums) is really difficult to distinguish. There is some mint, but also something fruity what I didn't recognized. :)


Isn't is funny?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen