Sonntag, 23. November 2014

Mad Hatter

Hello!
Just by chance I saw the pics of other people who participated in MoYou London's contest "Alice in Wonderland" on Instagram. Some had wonderful ideas about White Rabbit and Mad Hatter and they inspired me to try too. Unfortunately there are restrictions: you have to use MoYou plates. Originally I had another idea whithout MoYou plates, but then I changed it. Somehow I am not really satisfied how it turned out...


The theme of this week were Mad Hatter.
I wanted to go to the roots and looked out for illustrations by J. Tenniel. They were all black and white, but some of the pictures were coloured later, although the colours were not uniform.
I took a pattern of Hatter's suit light yellow and black checked. This is MoYou plate princess collection 13. Than I painted the famous hat with the tag 10/6 and his bow tie. Teacup and teapot come from Winstonia W215 and MessyMansion MM10.

#Moyou30K

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen