Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Alice

Hello!
The last part of MoYou London's contest was themed "Alice". This time I didn't take this too literally and discarded ideas to picture the heroine. This mani was a bit inspired by other nailistas' work in previous weeks.
Alice colours are blue and white, I guess. Also check pattern and roses belong to the theme. Luckily MoYou has got a plate with the quote by O. Wild: "Be youself; everyone else is already taken." I think this phrase suits Alice very well, as she stuck in her personality crisis after changing her size repeatedly.
And we cannot miss some cake crying: "Eat me!"
After putting all the motifs together I put some pearls and white 3D roses from essence "jewel set".
 I used
as base colour: misslyn silk touch 07
as sponging nuances: varios polishes in light blue, white and stone-grey-blue
as stamping polish: Yves Rocher Argent nacré, white stampy by essence
stamping images: MoYou London scholar 02 (quote), landscape 05 (roses), princess 08 (muffin), princess 10 (check).
#Moyou30K

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen