Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Texture

Day 20 of the Laid Back 31 Day Challenge - Texture

Unfortunately I already did some texture polish for the "favorite polish" and I am going to write about new polishes launched in april, which are textured again, so I didn't want to repeat myself and looked into downs of my nail art boxes. I found there Japanese 3D nail sticker I've got from a friend of mine who was often enough to Japan before 3/11. The stickers are really voluminous and stand out and above your nail plates.
First I painted my nails with white polish by essence floral GRUNGE Lily Bloom (but basically it could be just any other white polish). Then I sponged different pink and purple colours over the base. I added a whitish spot on each nail to the places where branches were supposed to be. I painted the branches with grey and brown acrylic paints and let them dry. And then I added the stickers and golden glitter. Here I didn't use top coat yet.
So, and this is a final product cleaned up and covered with top coat.



Here the stickers are seen a bit better, and how they rise over my nails. :)

And that much polishes were used for sponging and decorating:
Does this design remind you of sakura and so on? One description for these stickers says there are plum flowers. Anyway it is the very time to get spring feeling with blossoming trees.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen