Freitag, 5. April 2013

Bunny Love

Easter is over and everything is sold for half the price at least. How couldn't I buy these cuties? Two sweet golden bunnies and a pink heart made of the finest Lindt chocolate are framed by a nice box with flowers and butterflies.
I felt the urge to recreate this design on my nails. The base is essence floral GRUNGE Lily Bloom. Then I painted the heart with a pink metallic polish (IsaDora 629 Icy Purple looks exactly like pink foil). Because I wanted the bunnies filled with colour I did them like stamper decals.
On my thumb and pinkie I stamped various floral and butterfly patterns from essence and cheeky plates with the same pink and golden polishes.
The next step was to paint the golden border on the nail tips. I set pink and golden dots between the thin and thick golden parts. And a top coat over all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen