Freitag, 12. April 2013

Desert Glam

ANNY goes textured! The new limited edition of minis is called "Desert Glam" and is promising 3D effects. The tagline "Las Vegas Show Stars" is a bit confusing: are we in a desert now or in Las Vegas? :)

The series consists of eight shades:
615 - Pink Oasis
625 - Las Vegas Showgirl
630 - Shooting Star
645 - Big Performance
655 - She's Amazing
680 - Rock Your Nails
690 - After Dinner Show
994 - Blue Hypnosis

The first four look matte in the flacon, and the rest seems to be glitter. But after testing them on my nails I saw that all of them are textured. The matte ones have got filler like sand grain which are to see after the polish dries. The glitter ones are typical sand polishes sparkly and rough after drying. I wore  "After Dinner Show" already.

The grainy surface of matte polishes can be seen here:

I found it interesting as texture, but doesn't it look a bit sloppy as if your polish almost dried up and got clumped? However the glitter shades are beautiful in my opinion. And the red-orange "She's Amazing" is sold out (at least in the Douglas store where I tested some of the series).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen