Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

Hello World!

After I am mostly done with the setting of the blog (it took a hell of a time!), I can finally say "HELLO WORLD!" and start typing. :)

Just now I don't do any nailart nor am I painting my nails. I am trying to get my nails healthier and stronger so that they would be able to stand my excercises in nail art. Unfortunately I have very weak nails all my life long, but the last year they didn't grow well and the weakest nails on my thumbs were splitting very bad. :( So... As I was home on xmas I got a piece of advice or more precisily I heard that some girls were totally excited about a nail treatment "8 in 1" by Eveline Cosmetics and how effective it were. The cost of this miracle cure is about 3€ in local stores - dirt-cheap if you compare it with Micro Cell 2000 (about 12€). So I bought this "8 in 1" thing and I am trying to test it already over two weeks. I have an impression my nails are a bit stronger, but they still breake on edges and tend to split on edges as well, if they are longer then 2 mm. Isn't it sad?


It's the magic thing. Accordingly to the package the treatment is made with swiss formula for strengthening nails and should be able to combat 8 diverse nail problems (like splitting a. o.) only in 12 days. You have to apply a coat every day during 3 days, on the fourth day you should take it off and start the cycle again. Well, either my nails are in SOO bad state, or the miracle drug is not that miraculous... Anyway I don't know anyone personally who was positive about Eveline 8 in 1.


So I took also supply for my health: first drops "Immunal" during 10 day and now vitamin C. The drops are a tincture of echinacea to cheer up one's bodies defenses. Can't wait to see my nails strong. :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen