Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014

Inspired by phone case

Hello!
It's time for inspiration by your phone case.  Actually I've got a boring phone case (only one colour and a logo), but I have also another one. Last winter I was in my home town and discovered a really nice shop which is called "Шерстяной шкаф" ("Woolen closet"). You can find it here and on their blog there are many pictures of their products. I couldn't help but buy this pink phone case!
So, and here we are with a pink base (essence 106 free hugs) and added some sponged other pink shade to imitate the colours of the case. Then I stamped with different plates:
Konad m70 - yarn-like pattern;
Cheeky CH2 and CH7 - single flowers;
Bundle Monster BM-313 two little flowers
MoYou Mother Nature 07 - leafs.
I painted the snap freehand...
And added some glitter:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen